Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Surgery Day

We got to the hospital at 8:15 this morning. It only took us two tries to find the right place. We filled out paperwork and then waited, and waited and waited. Finally at 10:00 they took him up to surgery. He did great in surgery but had a hard time once he woke up. He couldn't keep anything down. They let us go around 12:30 and good thing they sent us home with a bed pan. Slatin put it to use on the ride home. He couldn't keep anything down. I gave him his pain medication and he threw that up. Poor guy. Finally at about 6 tonight he was able to eat a popsicle and keep it down along with some meds. I hope tonight is not bad and he can get some sleep.

Here he is patiently waiting to go upstairs


After they gave him some wonderful medication to make him sleepy


Coming out of the surgery.




10 comments:

Shane and Brandi

Have a good night Slatin!

ORMSBYS

poor slatin, i hope he recovers fast

A

Poor thing.........I hate when kids are sick:( it makes me sad. let us know if you guys need Anything!

The Andra Family

We've been through it with Cooper. It is no fun. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cory Sutton

I hope you get all the ice cream you want Slatin!

rayndrop

i hope the night goes well for both of you too. he's such a brave boy.

The Moore Family

He is such a tough little cookie. Hopefully all the goodies he got will help keep him occupied for the next few days.

JILLIAN

BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART.
AND BLESS YOURS TOO.

LOVE YA TO THE MOON AND BACK!

JILLIAN

NO POSTS TODAY SO I AM SUPPOSING THAT TODAY HAS BEEN A ROUGH ONE WITH YOUR LITTLE PATIENT.
IS THEIR ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU?

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

GRANDMA GIGI

POOR LITTLE SLATIN, I FEEL BAD FOR HIM, AND YOU. WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE TODAY, AND PUT HIS NAME ON THE PRAYER ROLL, AND RYKERS TOO. HOW IS RYKER DOING.
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH