Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Saturday in Caliente

Yesterday we spent the day in Caliente, NV at Kendra and Sam's house. Taylor, Ellie, and Deacon as well as my Parents, Summer, Rocky, Shelby, and Trey joined us. It was alot of fun. When we got there we visited and let Kaige open up presents then we ate lunch and then for the anticipated event.....THE EASTER EGG HUNT.

Kaige got a nerf rifle and a nice farting machine from Aunt Kendra and Uncle Sam. He and his brothers LOVE IT. I heard that machine all the way home (maybe it wasn't the machine I do have a car full of boys) Thanks Kendra and Sam I will remember you both.

These 2 could be brother and sister
Getting ready to hunt for all the candy and prizes























We had such a great time and the only downfall is on the way home we had car trouble. You know I think that is a sign Family that I am right,That is okay to stay IN LAVERKIN.

Thanks for having us Kendra and Sam.

2 comments:

JILLIAN

FAMILY FUN NOTHING BETTER.

GRANDMA GIGI

YOU HAVE A GREAT FAMILY, LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN WAS HAD BY ALL. I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES, THANKS FOR SHARING THEM WITH US.WHAT HANDSOME BOYS YOU HAVE, AND A LITTLE PRINCES IN HER EASTER DRESS, GREAT THAT DAD COULD BE HOME WITH ALL OF YOU THIS BEAUTIFUL EASTER MORNING.
LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH