
Soccer season is coming to end non to soon for most of the boys. This week alone we have 13 games to attend. Crazy. I am so ready to be done. Ryker will still continue playing on Saturday until the Summer games. It has been fun for the boys but I don't know if Emerson wants to play next year. She doesn't like the uniforms. The weather has been so windy for most of the games making me not enjoy this season as much. That and the running from game to game. Kaige and Slatin attend a Soccer accademy on Fridays that teaches soccer skills and that has been great. The teacher is a the coach for the Dixie College men's soccer team.
I am so looking forward to Friday. The last day of games for the younger 4. WOOHOO. (wait that makes me sound like a bad mom) I really am glad they get to play and have fun. .
4 comments:
All the fun and good things you do, I swear you must never sleep.
You must be abounding in energy.
I TOO WOULD BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF FOR THE END TO BE NEAR IF I WAS ATTENDING 13 GAMES A WEEK.
AS FOR EMMIE PLAYING NEXT YEAR, MAYBE YOU COULD BEDAZZLE HER A SOCCER SHIRT AND ADD SOME LACE. SHE DEFINITELY WOULD STAND OUT THAT WAY. I CAN JUST SEE HER.
I could totally see Emmie wearing a bedazzled shirt from her Aunt Jill. It would be so cute. Good luck with the soccer games.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR SIGH OF RELIEF, THAT IS A LOT OF GAMES, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SPORT TO DO THIS FOR ALL YOUR KIDS.
Post a Comment