He had been complaining of his teeth hurting and then Thursday he stayed home from school because he was in so much pain. We got him into the dentist on Friday and they said it was just a new molar coming in and maybe the tooth next to it Might be infected but they didn't think so. Friday Night was MISERABLE for Ryker. High Fever, pain and his cheek was swollen and his gum and the right side of the roof of his mouth was so swollen. Finally today something popped in his mouth and infection came out (I know Yuck). He wasn't able to go up to conference with Chris and the boys and I felt so bad. I hope that he starts to feel better soon. Tooth aches STINK.
Mission Call
11 years ago
1 comments:
Have him rinse with warm salt water. It always seems to help mine. I have horrible teeth. I hope my kids get Shane's.
Post a Comment