Last night Kaige comes up to me and says "so what are your plans for the basement? are you doing any decorating?" He is wondering this because tonight is his late night birthday party. I said "well I wasn't planning on anything, what would you like? " A banner would be nice" too funny. He cracks me up. So the simple birthday is no longer simple. It looks like I will be making a banner and decorating the family room.
I want this to be fun for him and sometimes being the middle and so easy going, I think he gets overlooked.
Slatin finally went back to school yesterday for half day. He was hurting when he got home but today we are going to try a little longer.
Mission Call
11 years ago
4 comments:
I love the new picture at the top of your blog. Super cute!
I THINK A BANNER SOUNDS NEAT. HAVE A FUN PARTY KAIGE. LOVE YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.
I NEVER DID LIKE BIRTHDAY PARTIES.
I DON'T KNOW WHY.
TALON WAS GREAT THOUGH, I JUST BRIBED HIM WITH "A SUPER FUN FAMILY PARTY AND DINNER OUT WITH LOTS OF GIFTS FROM HIS SIBLINGS, AND HE COULD INVITE ONE FRIEND!" OR " A FRIEND PARTY WITH CHEEP TOYS FOR GIFTS".
I KNOW ..........I AM A SNOT.
IT WORKED EVERY TIME.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU USE YOUR EXCITED VOICE TO DISCRIBE THE FAMILY PARTY AND MY MOST MONOTONE VOICE TO DESCRIBE THE FRIEND PARTY.
I DON'T THINK HE HAS EVER HAD A FRIEND PARTY. COME TO THINK OF IT MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS.( JUST KIDDING , HE HAS FRIENDS)
the party sounds like fun.
i like late nights!!
Post a Comment