Friday, April 3, 2009

General Conference


Chris and the older 3 boys are going to be heading up to Conference tomorrow with Mitch and 3 of his kids. They have tickets for the Sunday Morning Session. We were going to go as a family but Slatin and Emerson are not old enough yet and I didn't want to be stuck outside with them so Chris talked to Mitch and this is the plan. (Weather permitting) The boys are so excited which really makes me happy. When we told them that we probably weren't going to go some of them were in tears. I am so thankful that the gospel is important to them. What a great experience for them.

4 comments:

Bonita

When we took Luke to conference a few years ago it was very impactful for him. He still talks about it at conference time. We want to go again too.

JILLIAN

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR THEM.
THERE IS SUCH A GREAT FEELING SEEING OUR DEAR PROPHET AND GENERAL AUTHORITIES. I LOVE CONFERENCE IT JUST GIVES ME A LIFT FOR A FEW WEEKS.AND THEN AGAIN WHEN THE ENSIGN COMES OUT.

The Moore Family

I am glad that your boys get to go. I wish that Slatin and Emmie could have come out here.

Shane and Brandi

How fun! I have never been and one of these days Shane and I will go. I can't wait.