Monday, April 27, 2009

Angels

I believe in Angels. I believe that Heavenly Father knows our needs and he sends us Angels to help us. I had a tough week last week and I know Heavenly Father heard my prayers and could feel my need. I have had little things happen this week to remind me that I am loved by my Heavenly Father and my family.
I had been planning on getting items from someone and that someone forgot to get it. I was so frustrated because I had done my part and followed up with this person and my name had not been added. On Saturday I got a call from this person telling me that some how more than what this person had ordered was set aside and that they were able to get the items for me. (then I felt really bad for being frustrated)
I had 3 visitors on Saturday that showed me how much I am loved by those around me. Thanks so much for coming by. It meant so much to me.
Other small things have happened that have been such a reminder to me.
Chris has been such a great support. I felt bad for him. I wasn't a nice person last week.
I hope that I can be more aware of others.

6 comments:

The Moore Family

We all have those bad weeks and so I hope this week will be better for you.

Tamara

Keep your chin up, Girl! I can't tell you how much I have appreciated you always taking my crazy questions :) Love ya!

JILLIAN

SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY, & KNOW THAT YOU ARE THOUGHT A LOT OF.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

GRANDMA GIGI

KERI, YOU ARE ALWAYS SO AWARE OF OTHERS, AND SO WILLING TO HELP, I WISH WE WERE MORE HELP TO YOU, CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED HELP ANYTIME.
LOVE YOU FOREVER

rayndrop

keri.
you're going to be the only one that gets this, but...

okay. i'd better not. you know what i'm saying so hopefully, you'll have a laugh.

seriously though. i believe in angels on earth too.

A

Hope you have a great week! Love you