Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boys

Today we spent the afternoon in cedar watching Ryker play soccer. It was freezing. They didn't win but I think that he had fun.He is doing great but needs to be more aggressive. It is fun to watch the older kids play. Last night we went to Jaxton's baseball game. I can't believe how much he is improving. He still needs to keep practicing but he is doing so good. We were on our way home from Ryker's game and we came across a "MAN" Store that of course Chris and the boys had to go in. I sat in the car for awhile and then after kids kept coming to the window I went in where I looked around and then went back out and waited. This is what the boys came out with.






Maybe I should have stayed in the store with them.
I think that I am going to have to replant about half of my tomatoes. I am so disappointed and frustrated. Oh well what can you do.
I was able to get 3 cases of Salsa from the cannery I am so excited. We ( I should say Chris and the boys) ate it with our potatoes and hamburger tonight. (we made tacos with potatoes, hamburger and salsa.) It (or so Chris says) is really good Salsa.
Chris thought it would be a good idea that I didn't blog because I had nothing nice to say. This week was a long week. (my poor family) I am ready to start a new week with a better attitude. I have some fun projects planned and I can't wait to start on them.