Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family

Yesterday was such a good day. Chris took Ryker down to his soccer game while I waited for Kaige to come home from his first Scout hike. Once Kaige got home we met Chris, Ryker, and Jaxton in St. George. We had fun spending time together and enjoying each other.
I came home early with some of the kids to get ready for Brandi's bridal shower. I was tired and debating on going but really am glad that I went.
I have always loved Chris's side of the family but I have really come to know, love, and apperciate them even more this past year.
It was so much fun to visit with the family that was there. I didn't want to leave (which I am sure they were more than ready to have me go) Chris was wondering if he needed to send out a search team, I stayed so late.
It really was fun visiting, laughing, playing fun games, (hahaha) wondering who took Lindsay's phone, who needs to moniter their TV stations, Kissing and love bites, and a little fashion show.
Thanks for the great time, family. Maybe I will just have to invite myself over and visit again.

9 comments:

A

I think you should invite yourself over A LOT more! :) Last night was REALLY fun. Love you Keri!

ORMSBYS

We definitely all need to get together more often. Last night was so much fun and Im glad you stayed after the shower was over.

p.s.
I did find my phone and I noticed someone eyeing it when I picked it up so its a good thing I went and found it when I did
CLOSE CALL

Kendra

I spent the weekend with my in-laws too. Sometimes I hear people talk about how hard their relationships with the "other side" are, and I just feel greatful to pe part of the families I have. I am also greatful for awesome friends :}

Heather

It was alot of fun last night and so good to see you... It is a good thing we all have blogs so we can catch up on just the little things in life!! We do need to get together more often!! Love Ya

The Moore Family

Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

JILLIAN

I'M SO GLAD YOU STAYED.
WHEN THE PARTY IS OVER IS WHEN THE REAL FUN STARTS.
IT'S ALSO THE FUN PEOPLE THAT GENERALLY STAY AND VISIT.
THANKS!

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Unknown

love your silly fam. pic. very cute! I love my hubby's side of the family too! I adore my MIL! you are so on top of things with your canning, and gardening. WAY TO GO, good prepardness!!!! P.S. I would love to go to lunch with you sometime soon.... soon as we are settled in to our new place. ;)

Shane and Brandi

I love just spending time with Shane and the kids. It just doesn't happen that often. I am glad you guys get the chance when Chris is home to hang out as a family.

Chris and Chelsey

I agree.....You should invite yourself over A LOT More!!!