Monday, April 6, 2009

Frustrated

I have been so frustrated with Ryker's dentist or should I say staff. I called them this morning and told them what was going on and if I could please get him in today. They wanted me to wait until Wed. I called them back and said that he needed to get in today. He can't eat, talk, and hurts. They let me bring him in and then when one of the ladies takes him back and has him sit down and looks at him and then turns to me ands says" I would have thought his cheek would be bulging with how you have been" I was TICKED. Once the dentist opened Ryker's mouth and looked at the roof of his mouth then she tried to play nice. TOO LATE.
So it was a good thing I took him back and didn't wait until Wed. What they thought was just sore gums (yeah right) from a molar coming in, is exactly a dead tooth. The roof of his mouth is so swollen. I don't think they have ever seen anything like it. So we are getting it fixed. Would have been nice to have it fixed last friday when we took in him the first time.
Okay I am done being mean (for now)
Tomorrow is the big day for Slatin. I have to have him at the hospital by 8:15 to get his tonsils out. Thanks to everyone who is helping out with the other kids. I was a bit overwhelmed but you have been great.
Emerson is in Broadway Magic for all those who want to come see her. It is Wed and Thur Night. She performed today for the imagine contest with her group and I thought it was darling. Thanks Daniela for all your hard work and Kendra for the cute costumes. I want to make some for play dresses. I will probably be calling you. They are doing Annie.
Kaige also enteredt he imagine contest with a group of his friends and did YMCA. He was an indian. It was cute.

5 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

WHAT TIME IS THE BROADWAY MAGIC SHOW? I TALKED TO CHAD AND HE SAID CHANCE HAS THREE NUMBERS IN IT TOO. IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE OUR GRANDKIDS IN IT. LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME.

LUV YOU

JILLIAN

WE WANT TO GO WATCH EMMIE AS WELL.
SO POST A TIME FOR US.
TELL RYKER TO FEEL BETTER SOON. I HATE TOOTH PROBLEMS. I HONESTLY THINK THAT IT IS THE WORST PAIN.I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE INITIALS OF YOUR DENTIST. THAT'S ALL , JUST INITIALS.

TO THE MOON AND BACK.

rayndrop

i didn't know slatin was getting his tonsils out. i hope everything goes well.

Ence Family

I would be mad too! That is so rude of them to be that way. Glad the problem is solved. Good luck with Slatin too!

The Moore Family

That stinks about the Dentist. I bet Ryker is not looking forward to that thing poppin in his mouth. Pretty nasty