When I had Kaige he had complications and they took him straight up to the NIC unit. We found out that he had several holes in his lungs. Chris gave him a blessing and the next day when they did more test the holes were gone. What a great testimony of the power of priesthood. He is such a blessing in our family.
1. His sense of Humor
2. His kindness
3. His love for his family and others
4. He is a great Soccer player
5. Always willing to help
6. He is a great protector for his little brother and sister
7. A peacemaker
8. Loves to hang out with his friends
9. Always trying to do what is right
10. He is a great example to me

6 comments:
Darling pictures . . .
Happy Birthday Kaige!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIGE.
WOW 10 YEARS OLD!
I LOVED ALL THE CUTE PICTURES.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIGE, YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME BOY. LOVE THOSE BABY PICTURES. HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY FUN DAY.
LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER
I didnt know that about when he was born! I love the priesthood. Happy Birthday Kaige!
Hey,
I love Kaige too and am so glad he and Trevor are such great friends. I didn't realize it was his birthday. So Happy Birthday Kaigers! Those pictures are darling!! Too Cute!
Happy Birthday Kaige! He is a peacemaker at scouts too. I like that too! Cole had holes in his lungs too. I have never known anyone else that had that problem.
Post a Comment