Thursday, April 9, 2009

My poor boys

I am ready for this week to be over with. Poor Ryker and Slatin.
Slatin is having a hard time bouncing back. Kaige had his tonsils out a couple of years ago and I don't remember him having as hard a time.
Luckily Slatin has his cousin Hailey here to help keep him company and his mind off of hurting. She had been so good to him. She has helped me out a ton.
I am hoping by tomorrow Slatin will start feeling a little better. They told me though that towards the end of the week he is going to be really miserable again and maybe into next week. It is like a rollar coaster. The doctor said that after the first day or two they start to feel better and then about day 5 they are miserable again. I haven't seen the up side yet.
Thanks Jansen (and Sunny) for the push pops, that made Slatin's Day and was very thoughtful
Then we have Ryker whose mouth is awful. We finally got the tooth fixed but the roof of his mouth is Huge. It looks like half a golf ball is coming out of the roof of his mouth. All he really has been able to eat since last thursday is slimfast drinks. I would have thought by now it would have gone done especially being on medication.
The dentist was very surprised that it hadn't gone down either and when he was cleaning the tooth he was trying to really clean the infected root and hoping that he could puncture it and it would gush out but nothing really came out. I was surprised Ryker wasn't coming out of the chair with out hard he was shoving the cleaning thing up hit tooth. He said that is should have come to a head and burst (gross, gross, gross) He also said if there is no relief that I can bring him in the they will lance it. so we will see how today goes. I just want him to start feeling better.

11 comments:

Ellie and Taylor

Sorry you guys and Keri. Its very stressful being the mom and having to watch your kids go through pain. I hope everything will be better soon.

GRANDMA GIGI

OH, YOUR POOR BOYS, I FEEL SO SAD FOR THEM. HOPE RYKER GETS SOME RELIEF BEFORE THE WEEKEND, AND THE DOCTOR IS WRONG AND SLATIN WILL FEEL BETTER EVERY DAY.
YOU NEED A "MOTHER GOLD MEDAL". YOU SURE SEEM TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING THAT POPS UP INTO YOUR LIFE, WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.
LOVE FOREVER

TAMMY

How awful. Ryker must be in so much pain. I hope Slatin is improving. You will need a break after this is over with. Emmie looks so cute in her pictures. presley saw her last night and said she did really good.

The Moore Family

I am glad Hailey is helping you out. She is a good girl. Your guys are tough but this stink with all that they have to go through. It is hard!!

JILLIAN

OH MY HECK!
CAN YOU SAY "WE NEED A NEW DENTIST"
I FEEL SO BAD FOR RYKER.
I FEEL SO BAD FOR SLATIN.
I FEEL SO BAD FOR KERI.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

The Andra Family

So sorry. Tooth problems are the worst. Emerson did such a cute job last night.

rayndrop

i hope sure hope eveyone starts to feel better soon. (you included.)

how did emmie get involved with the broadway magic?

Ence Family

I am glad Slatin is enjoying the push ups. Jansen really wanted to take him some. Jansen was also sad he missed the field trip with him today.

Kendra

OH, I am so sorry for your boys. and for you. I didn't know you were having such a rough time with everything. hang in there, and I hope your kids feel better soon!

A

Oh man I cant stand mouth pain!!!!!!!! So so sad for the boys.Love you guys.

Shane and Brandi

I hope you have a lot of chocolate on hand! Things will start to turn. Trey had a ruff start and then when they said he would start to feel bad again because of the scabs in the back of the throat is when Trey finally started to feel better! Good Luck with Ryker tooth too!