Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Party Ideas

Kaige is celebrating his birthday with a bunch of friends this friday night. We are calling it a late night party. I have one game in mind and would like to play one more and then just let them play the wii or something. There are 9 boys invited and I just have no desire to do anything else. I know I sound like a bad mom but this week and last week have done me in. I just want to keep it simple. Just having friends over will be fun. So if anyone has any game ideas that would be simple to throw together that would be great.

6 comments:

JILLIAN

KIDS LOVE THE CANDY BAR GAME WHERE THEY HAVE TO PUT ON BIG GLOVES AND USE TWO BUTTER KNIFES TO TRY AND CUT A PIECE AND GET IT INTO THEIR MOUTH WITH THE TWO KNIFES WHILE THE NEXT PLAYER IN THE CIRCLE IS THROWING THE DICE TO TRY AND GET DOUBLES. THE NEXT CHILD TO THROW DOUBLES GETS THE CANDY BAR AND GLOVES PASSED TO THEM TO TRY BEFORE THE NEXT DOUBLES ARE THROWN.


THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE DARLING WATERING CAN AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE SMILE MAKERS .(PEEPS)

MAILI ALREADY HAS PLANS TO WATER MY FLOWERS WITH IT.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

The Leavitt Crew

I'm afraid all of my experience comes from girls' parties. Don't think his friends would enjoy any of those ideas. :o)

Ence Family

It's really not a game but at one of Jordan's parties I bought all kinds of candy and toppings and they made ice cream sundaes. The boys really had fun and they came up with some really interesting concoctions.

Bonita

Roll dice...when you roll a one or a six you get to take a candy bar from the middle..when all of the bars are gone from the middle then you set the timer. keep rolling the dice and every time a one or a six is rolled then they can claim a candy bar from someone else.."I want Kaige's Kit Kat!" then they have to give it up. When the timer is up, the the sugar high begins.

GRANDMA GIGI

YOU THREW ME OFF,WASN'T KAIGE'S BIRGHDAY LAST SATURDAY? OR AM I JUST CONFUSED, (AS USUAL)?

Shane and Brandi

Set up a movie outside and have a drive-in. Make popcorn and have sodas. You will be the "COOL MOM" if you do that. You could also have them play night games like kick the can. Good Luck!