Monday, April 27, 2009

shopping

Last wed. I went to Albertsons and got some amazing deals. I LOVE ALBERTSON'S.
I don't have a picture I just wanted to put everything away.
I was able to get
1 gal of choc milk
5 bags of chips ahoy cookies
7 Betty Crocker warm delights
6 boxes of wheat thins
4 boxes of Nature Valley bars
1 pillsbury toaster strudel
9 Betty Crocker frostings (these I have to keep away from emmie)
2 Tangs
7 Fiber one bars
5 boxes of cereal
8 yo plait yogurts
2 laundry soaps
2 shampoo
2 conditioner
8 healthy choice meals
5 boxes of popcorn
3 hunts snack pudding

all this for 68.39
Not too bad I saved over 167.00
Love to stock the shelves.

4 comments:

JILLIAN

AMAZING!

Unknown

AWESOME! I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO LEARN THIS, it would help my budget out tremendously!

Cierra Johnson

Keri! I saw your comment on Jill's blog :) I've been meaning to get your email! please send it to me at cierrasteglich@gmail.com and I would love to invite you! ;)

Nate and Sum

Great job on the deals. I still haven't found my way over there yet. Were they out of a lot of stuff?