Yesterday was the Imagine Contest awards assembly. Emerson and her group one first place in the lip sync. They performed Annie from Broadway Magic. She was so excited to perform in front of the school. Kaige's group won second place with their lip sync. He came home with a medal.


Kaige had his first Day hike for scouts. They had to be at the church at 7:30 a.m. He was so excited to go that he wanted us to wake him at 5. UM NO WAY. He got up at 6 and patiently waited for his parents to get up. He had alot of fun.

Last night my dad came over and helped the kids and I plant our garden. It took us awhile but everyone did their part. I was so proud of them. We ended up planting 63 tomato plants, 9 cucumber plants, and 2 zucchinni. I am a little worried about the cucumbers, they were so small. My dad thinks I might have to replant them. Ballards was pretty low on plants and selections. The kids were all excited to help and were talking about plans for next year. I hope the excitement lasts when they are out there pulling weeds. They have all named several plants (they named a couple in case some die) My dad was so nice to come over and help us and was so patient with all the little helpers.
8 comments:
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT DAD'S?
JUST KNOWING THAT HE IS THERE TO HELP WHENEVER YOU NEED HIM MUST BE A GREAT FEELING.
CONGRATS TO EMMIE AND KAIGE.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Good luck on your tomatoes, we might have to come buy some form you because I am SURE mine will die!
Oh my goodness, you didn't post yesterday. I look forward to your posts.
sorry we missed emmie's phone call. zoe's been busy all day! she's been so excited to turn 5.
That was a cute performance that they did! WOW!! No shortage on tomatoes!
Our kids were so cute!!! all I have to say about the tomatoes is WOW!!!
IT'S THURSDAY!
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
YOU JUST CAN'T STOP BLOGGING ONE DAY.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
NICE! :) Im sure some of my garden items will die.........but as long as some live I will survive!
Post a Comment