I loved it so I came home to make some. I only had 12x12 tile but I would love to try some on a 6x6 tile. I just modge podged the pictures on and added some vinyl and ribbon.
On this one I wish I would have cut the white off the picture. Next time.
I love, love, love this picture that Amberly took of Emerson and Chris. I can't wait to hang it in her room. I need to get some brown and pink polka dot ribbon to change out the bow and maybe a flower (the pink is all I had for now)
Simple but something different to do with Tile.
10 comments:
Cute ideas!!!!!!You always seem to come up with them!!
HOW CUTE.
I LOVE THE SAYING UNDER THE PICTURE OF CHRIS AND EMMIE.
They turned out really cute. I think I will get the 6x6 tile and do something on it. I still like the 12 x12 tile for a centerpiece in relief society
So cute, I too want to do some cute tile vinyl stuff. Adding a picture is even cuter. Good job!
Those turned out super cute! You are amazing:)
all the tiles look cute. good job.
Those are so cute... You are so crafty!!!!
I LOVE THE TILES, THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL,THE PICTURE OF CHRIS AND EMMIE IS PRECIOUS. LOVE THE SAYINGS UNDER ALL OF THEM.
Those are so cute, I love them. I think that pic of uncle chris and emmi is adorable
So Cute....You are So Creative!!!
Post a Comment