I haven't felt much like blogging lately. Alot going on and I am tired. Not much to say. (I know a shocker). Things will look up and settle down soon and I will be back.
Well that sums it all up real quick. Keep your head down and your chin up. (@ the same time,:) ) You are amazing at makin it all work out, your great!!
keri. i thought you'd like that hat. and it was really pretty easy. (easier than the other one.) it doesn't take very long to crochet either. and it looks so cute. make sure and keep the date! love ya.
10 comments:
Hang in there!
I hope you feel better! and get a good nap or a good weeks full of naps! love u
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON! I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU
dido!, i hate packing moving and with kids it really sucks!, take a break where u can! luv the picture to funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that sums it all up real quick. Keep your head down and your chin up. (@ the same time,:) ) You are amazing at makin it all work out, your great!!
YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY BUSY ALL THE TIME, YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN ONCE IN A WHILE, HOPE YOU GET SOME REST, AND START FEELING BETTER.
LOVE YOU
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
keri. i thought you'd like that hat. and it was really pretty easy. (easier than the other one.) it doesn't take very long to crochet either. and it looks so cute. make sure and keep the date! love ya.
I'M WORRIED!!!!!!!!
SHOULD I BE??????????
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
I hope you feel better soon.... You are very busy and need to slow down every once in a while!!!!
Love Ya
Post a Comment