
Tonsil breath is the WORST. It is sooooooooo bad. And he has become very self consicous about it because he has 3 older brothers reminding him how bad it is. He was sitting by Kaige yesterday and Kaige looked at him and said "you could kill someone with that breath" (which is probably true) but it hurt the poor guys feelings. Yesterday when he woke up Kaige went into his room and said Slatin's room stinks I said" it is probably his breath, Jaxton go smell it and see if it is the same smell". Jaxton goes right up to Slatin's mouth and puts his nose right by his mouth, Slatin opens up and blows. It about knocked Jax to the ground. I can only hope it gets better soon.
3 comments:
I REMEMBER THE SMELL AS BEING THE WORST THING THAT I HAD EVER SMELLED.
POOR LITTLE GUY.
Wow, I just caught up on your blog. You are about the busiest person I know, and not only do you do all these things, then you take the time to blog about them. Amazing. That is neat about Chris' mission president and it reminds me that I have a stack of letters that I found a couple of years ago cleaning out my room at my moms. They are mostly sweet letters from Bonnie to Chris while he was in the MTC. I need to bring them by.
Oh Yes.....I will never forget that smell!! Hope Slatin gets feeling better Jansen really misses him at school. Just this morning he asked me how long does it take before you can come back to school when your tonsils are out.
Post a Comment