Rayn showed me how to make these darling hats on Monday and I have been making them like crazy. Here are some that I have completely done. I have made some for adults but I need to get buttons for the centers still
The white ones are for babies. I made the yellow and white one for my sister n law when she has her baby.

This one is suppose to go on a smaller head but Emerson loved the button so I guess the princess wins.

I made this one for Emerson's friend Lexi


They are so fun to make. Jaxton has decided he wants to give them to all his "Girl" friends at the last day of school. I am going to make the hats all the same color (cream) and then make the flowers different on each one.
10 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE.
I LOVE THEM.
WHAT A CUTE IDEA FOR A GIVE AWAY.
(YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?)
I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE EMMIES NEW BANG TRIM.
THE HATS COVERED IT UP NICELY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Hey,
Lexi loves the hat! Thank you so much! You are so creative! You amaze me! I don't know how you do all these cute crafts and things but you do! You're awesome! Thanks again! When I picked Lexi and Emmy up from school they both were wearing their hats! They looked so cute and as Emmy would say, "so fashionable". Thanks again!!
So Cute! Sure wish I had a girl for all these cute things that you do!
I am thinking giveaway. The only people who can enter are your friends who have served in the primary presidency with you.
Along with a give away I think Slatin should give one to his teacher, and she could pay it forward to me. :)
SO DARLING, I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM.
I love the hats! I wish I could have gone to the cannery with you. I have to admit having my visiting teaching done feels good! Call me next time you go! I will be there in September for sure!
I love the hats! I wish I could have gone to the cannery with you. I have to admit having my visiting teaching done feels good! Call me next time you go! I will be there in September for sure!
looks like you're staying busy with the hats. they're turning out cute too. keep on having fun.
I love them! Keri you are sooo talented. Rayn is super talented too. How do you do it all? You are amazing!
Post a Comment