A number of varieties of Post cereals are on sale this week at most Albertson's stores around the country for $1.57 per box when you buy two. Albertson's also currently has a catalina deal running where if you buy five boxes of Post cereal, you'll receive a coupon for $5 off your next order. There were also $1/2 Post cereal coupons in the 3/1 and 3/29 SmartSource inserts.
So, here's how you can work this into a really sweet deal:
Buy 5 boxes of Post cereal (select varieties only)
Use 2 $1/2 coupons
Spend $6.35 plus tax out of pocket
Get a $5 catalina back
$0.17 per box of cereal after the sale, coupons, and catalina!
The best news? You can roll this deal multiple times. Meaning, you can use the $5 catalina you earn on your first order, to go back and buy five more boxes of cereal at this price. This will make your out-of-pocket expense even lower and you'll get back another $5 catalina!
Even without the coupons, the sale price and the catalina deal make these cereals $0.67 per box--which is a great deal
Worth making a trip to St. George. I know I did
5 comments:
Tonsils r the worst thing to have removed, I had them removed right after I was married. Lots of popsicles and love. He will be in pain but I am sure get alot of attention. Another thing you can tutor me on that would help Kev and I out is the entire coupon thing. It is so confusing to me but I so badly want to learn!
That stinks about his tonsils but hopefully that will help him sleep better.
SLATIN WILL DO JUST FINE, IT'S SO MUCH BETTER TO DO THIS WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG. WHAT TIME WILL THEY BE DOING IT? YOU ARE THE SHOPPING QUEEN!!
I AM AFRAID THAT THE HUMONGOUS TONSIL THING COMES FROM YOUR HUSBANDS SIDE OF THE FAMILY.YES, WE GROW THEM HUGE. LINDSEY AND SHELBIE BOTH HAD THEIRS OUT AT THE SAME TIME. NOT AS BAD AS I HAD THOUGHT BUT BEWARE OF A FEW DAYS LATER WHEN THE SCABS FALL OFF. I PROMISE YOU HAVE NEVER SMELLED BREATH THAT BAD.KAIGE WILL DO JUST FINE. IF YOU NEED A GAS MASK I HAVE ONE YOU COULD BORROW.
Good luck Slatin! You will do awesome and enjoy all the ice cream. I agree with Jill on whose side of the family that comes from. All my kids have huge tonsils!
Post a Comment